Tuesday, December 2, 2008

An invitation to Matthew Major

Mr. Major,

I invite you to take a small block of your time and meet with myself and a few friends in person. You'll find that those of us who carry firearms are not knuckle-dragging Neanderthals. I challenge you to think outside the box. I'm NOT interested in debating you on the Second Amendment, but I think you'd be surprised to experience for yourself that normal, rational people (who aren't the police) carry firearms, and that the general public doesn't give us a second glance.

Sincerely,
Greg Rotz
aka 'Armed-Citizen'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If he ever takes you up on the offer, let me know. I'd like to be there!

Unknown said...

They never get it.

Guns have as much to do with crime as axes do with deforestation. They are just tools.

Jackasses. Afraid of an inanimate object because it represents a talisman for criminal behavior.

Trigger